Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 01, 2014, 08:55:35 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [request] Taskbar Displayed Only On <Win> Keypress  (Read 29480 times)
Paul Keith

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 09:48:05 PM »

Hello, I was advised to make a request here to have this program have a different shortcut because ProcessTamer is causing my taskbar to show when a program eats up memory.

I would like to request, if possible, the use of the ~ key to enable/disable the taskbar in reference to a terminal application in Linux which uses this to hide and show the terminal similar to the way it is handled in FPS games.

<reserve space for the day DC can auto-generate your signature from your personal PopUp Wisdom quotes>
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 03:06:42 AM »

... have this program have a different shortcut because ProcessTamer is causing my taskbar to show when a program eats up memory.

I would like to request, if possible, the use of the ~ key

Paul, do you need to press a qualifier key in order to type ~ on your keyboard?
on my keyboard I must press RightAlt and +
I know on english keyboards it's shift and [something I cant remember]

Tom
Paul Keith

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 03:41:30 AM »

Yes, it's shift + the number besides 1 to the left. (Not the numpad 1)

In general though, I think not pressing shift is enough. It's just I often hear that key being referred to as the ~ key rather than the reverse apostrophe key.

<reserve space for the day DC can auto-generate your signature from your personal PopUp Wisdom quotes>
Martina
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2009, 01:04:39 AM »

Hi, I'm using your PushToShow application in the .exe form and I have a small request. Since I use it as a "special button" on a dock bar could you make it work as a taskbar toggler? Like:
 -I click on the icon -> the program starts and hides the taskbar as usual
 -I re-click on the icon -> the program checks if it is already running and if so it shuts down and makes the taskbar visible again

Indeed, the "special button" I mentioned before is a link to a .vbs script that calls a .bat file.

To start dock+PTS I have a link on the QuickLaunch that runs

CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").Run """C:\\Documents and Settings\\Marco\Documenti\\Programmi portatili\\RK Launcher\\docklets\\Varie\\Avvia dock.bat""",0

which calls

start "" "C:\Documents and Settings\Marco\Documenti\Programmi portatili\RK Launcher\docklets\Varie\PushToShow.exe"
  start "" "C:\Documents and Settings\Marco\Documenti\Programmi portatili\RK Launcher\RKLauncher.exe"

And this works fine. To shut down, as I wrote above, I've placed a link on the dock that runs

CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").Run """C:\\Documents and Settings\\Marco\Documenti\\Programmi portatili\\RK Launcher\\docklets\\Varie\\Termina dock.bat""",0

which calls

tskill RKLauncher
    ***and here I do not know what to put!!!***

Please help me!

Thanks in advance and please answer me,
Martina
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF