ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

[request] Taskbar Displayed Only On <Win> Keypress

<< < (4/6) > >>

nogojoe:
Hi Skommel

Like this AHK immensely

Just have one small query though : when PushToShow is running and when I want to pause the script for a short period through the icon in the taskbar , the taskbar stays active until you click on something on the desktop then reverts back to hiding the taskbar although the icon still shows that it should be paused (ie showing red instead of green).

Failing having actually to close and exit the program is there a remedy you can effect

Thanks nogojoe

Armando:
I like it.  :)
I was also secretly hoping that is would forbid my task bar to ever appear again with its flashing blue windows tabs (you know, when an app wants the focus)...
I wonder if AHK could make that dream come true (through Skrommel's magic wand). :tellme:

skrommel:
 :) kartal: I've made a version that shows the taskbar when the windows key is released, it will work better with Win+E and other hotkeys.

nogojoe: I could add a proper pause action. When you pause now, the taskbar is still set to autohide and so it hides completely.

Armando: Try downloading TweakUi from microsoft, I think it has an option to disable button flashing.

Skrommel

Armando:
Armando: Try downloading TweakUi from microsoft, I think it has an option to disable button flashing.
-skrommel (March 23, 2008, 07:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Skrommel. I tried that in the past but found it to be unreliable. I might try again and pray...  ;)

steven0451:
Wow... :o There are very few programs that peak my interest, but this one is my new best friend. :-* :D

Keep up the good work! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version