ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

[request] Taskbar Displayed Only On <Win> Keypress

<< < (2/6) > >>

mouser:
By the way here it is compiled with autohotkey for those who don't have ahk installed:
[ Invalid Attachment ]

kartal:
thanks Mouser. But ahk version somehow did not work for me. Exe works.

edit:
it did not work in my autohotkey collection script. I copied and pasted in my ahk script collection. It works fine if I run as seperate script.

kartal:
One thing thou, I use alot of win+ key combinations to run my softwares. Everytime I press on win+e or win+r for example task bar shows up too. I is it possible to limit only win key?

tinjaw:
One thing thou, I use alot of win+ key combinations to run my softwares. Everytime I press on win+e or win+r for example task bar shows up too. I is it possible to limit only win key?
-kartal (March 18, 2008, 01:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

skrommel is good, but he's not that good.  :P  skrommel isn't a mind reader. All he can do is determine if you are pressing the <Win> key. He has no way of knowing what you intend to do next.

kartal:
well he can limit amount of  time that key is pressed or not. If I am pressing 2 keys in less than .5 sec then that means  I am not trying to unhide the taskbar?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version