ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The quiet disappearance of the top two mp3 cataloging software.

<< < (9/10) > >>

superboyac:
Also like you I have decided I needed to get more organized with my mp3s and such as well. It's been a long journey & I thought about starting a thread documenting my adventures, but it's turning out to be way too long to effectively post in a forum and expect people to read it.
-Innuendo (October 04, 2009, 11:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
I would read it.  i find stuff like that very interesting.  But then again...I am a supergeek.

Darwin:
Also like you I have decided I needed to get more organized with my mp3s and such as well. It's been a long journey & I thought about starting a thread documenting my adventures, but it's turning out to be way too long to effectively post in a forum and expect people to read it.
-Innuendo (October 04, 2009, 11:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
I would read it.  i find stuff like that very interesting.  But then again...I am a supergeek.
-superboyac (October 04, 2009, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes - me too!

Innuendo:
All right, you two...I'll work on writing something up. It'll be a while, though as I stopped after two sentences thinking to myself, "This is going to be way too long!".

And maybe, just maybe...by the time I've written it all up my journey will be over because as I write this I'm still searching for some answers to a couple questions. It's going to be more OpEd rather than HowTo, but I'm going to be covering my decision process step by step so people will at least get some information to make their own decisions.

superboyac:
All right, you two...I'll work on writing something up. It'll be a while, though as I stopped after two sentences thinking to myself, "This is going to be way too long!".

And maybe, just maybe...by the time I've written it all up my journey will be over because as I write this I'm still searching for some answers to a couple questions. It's going to be more OpEd rather than HowTo, but I'm going to be covering my decision process step by step so people will at least get some information to make their own decisions.
-Innuendo (October 05, 2009, 10:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
You know, I wrote something about this exact thing some time ago.  I just don't remember where it is.  I've always been curious about how people organize their classical music with both folder/file names, and id3 tags.  I've come across a couple of good methods on the web, but nothing that I've wanted to commit to.

Innuendo:
I've always been curious about how people organize their classical music with both folder/file names, and id3 tags.  I've come across a couple of good methods on the web, but nothing that I've wanted to commit to.-superboyac (October 05, 2009, 10:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm afraid after you're done reading my drivel you'll still be curious about how people organize their classical music as I don't have much of that kind of music, but I can see how it could quickly become an ordeal trying to organize what with conductors, orchestras, composers, venues, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version