ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The quiet disappearance of the top two mp3 cataloging software.

<< < (5/10) > >>

TucknDar:
I hope you're right on that, tuckndar. However, when I read the same post last week, I couldn't help but wonder if they're going to charge an upgrade fee to anyone who doesn't currently own a lifetime licence for both mp3 Collector and Music Collector...-Darwin (August 13, 2008, 02:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's a good point, Darwin... I think a lot of lifetime license holders of Music Collector would be pretty angry at this, though, since a lot of us wouldn't need the mp3 cataloguing at all. But I wouldn't rule this license workaround out...  :-\

J-Mac:
I hope it's a free upgrade also - that would give me MP3 Collector, and it mau be the only way I will get it.

Anyone notice that Collectorz.com jumped their prices up?  All "Pro" versions are now $49.95 instead of $39.95.  I definitely was not about to purchase an old release of MP3 Collector at that price!

Jim

superboyac:
Very interesting news!  Hopefully it won't cost me too much with the upgrade/integration thing.  Mp3 Collector really is the top of its class though.

TucknDar:
Anyone notice that Collectorz.com jumped their prices up?  All "Pro" versions are now $49.95 instead of $39.95.-J-Mac (August 13, 2008, 02:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
Where does it say that? I see the prices in Euros, and all Pro versions are listed at €39.95. It is of course possible that if you're browsing from the US the prices will be in $ and that they've jumped the prices because of the decreased value of the dollar...

Darwin:
Ah ha! But the US dollar is on the rise... (and the Canadian dollar in freefall - great cheering from industry, long faces from the Canadian consumer  :().

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version