ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The quiet disappearance of the top two mp3 cataloging software.

<< < (6/10) > >>

J-Mac:
I am browsing from the US.  As as for the US Dollar's plight, what Darwin said!   :)

Jim

Collectorz:
Quote: In MP3 Collector's case, it's still around, but hasn't really been updated in ages (besides very minor things) and, at least to me, it seems to be on its way out also.  As it stands, I think it is by far the least popular of the Collectorz.com suite anyway, which doesn't help motivate the authors to work on it vs their other programs. End Quote.

Hi all, Sytske here from Collectorz.com. I admit that MP3 Collector hasn't been updated in ages but it's absolutely not on its way out as suggested in this topic. On the contrary: we are planning a huge update for MP3 Collector this fall. We're now working on updates for Comic Collector, then Book Collector and next is MP3 Collector. Big plans for it which will make it an awesome app once again.

Carol Haynes:
Quote: In MP3 Collector's case, it's still around, but hasn't really been updated in ages (besides very minor things) and, at least to me, it seems to be on its way out also.  As it stands, I think it is by far the least popular of the Collectorz.com suite anyway, which doesn't help motivate the authors to work on it vs their other programs. End Quote.

Hi all, Sytske here from Collectorz.com. I admit that MP3 Collector hasn't been updated in ages but it's absolutely not on its way out as suggested in this topic. On the contrary: we are planning a huge update for MP3 Collector this fall. We're now working on updates for Comic Collector, then Book Collector and next is MP3 Collector. Big plans for it which will make it an awesome app once again.
-Collectorz (August 15, 2008, 05:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi and welcome back. Can you confirm/deny what was hinted at earlier in the thread that Music and MP3 Collectorz are going to be combined? If so what will the upgrade policy be for lifetime upgrade users of Music collectorz only?

Collectorz:
Can you confirm/deny what was hinted at earlier in the thread that Music and MP3 Collectorz are going to be combined? If so what will the upgrade policy be for lifetime upgrade users of Music collectorz only?
--- End quote ---
Since we're still working on the project plan/upgrade of MP3 Collector to version 3.0 I can't say anything about it, sorry. The upgrade policy for MP3 Collector will be the same as for our other programs.

TucknDar:
So there will be an upgraded MP3 Collector but also a new Music Collector v9 with integrated MP3 Collector? :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version