ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Who else is sick of difficult word verifications on the web?

<< < (23/23)

daddydave:
Here's a nice one. I tried refreshing the image so many times I got temporarily locked out of trying anymore. The next day I was able to figure one out. (The board administrator is looking into getting a more readable captcha system.)

phitsc:
I just tried verification via audio, because I couldn't read the words MS asked me to enter on their web site. The instructions were: please type every word you hear. don't worry if you don't understand some words. just enter your best guess. Guess what: I did not understand a single word!

Attached is the respective audio file so you can give it a try ;)

worstje:
What the hell.. that sound file is insane. Literally insane. Are they literally having 3-4 voices sound at the same time... 1 .. hair.. neural week 8... or something is the best I can come up with.  :tellme:

Eóin:
Daddydave- the funny thing about that is that after reading Renegade earlier link

http://www.apathysketchpad.com/blog/2007/06/05/how-to-crack-captchas/

Sigh... I don't know why we bother...
-Renegade (November 23, 2010, 03:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

it seems that class of Captcha are particularly easier to crack.

I saw this related link on Reddit the other day - How not to design a CAPTCHA. I guess Sony and Captchas don't quiet understand eachother.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version