ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MailStore Home 2.5.1 released with lots of improvements

<< < (8/9) > >>

Darwin:
My e-mail has been answered:

I am sorry to inform you that MailStore Home Plus is currently not available for purchase.
--- End quote ---

>:(

The note goes on:

We do, never the less, have special promotions going on ever so often. So if I may suggest so, you could subscribe to our newsletter under:
http://www.mailstore.com/en/newsletter.aspx
That way, you will keep up to date, when the next such promotion will take place.

--- End quote ---

So I guess for now it's the Home version for me. Don't get me wrong, it's wonderful as is, but I'd love the convenience of being able to schedule backups. C'est la vie...

Now people! Do your bit and write in - my cunning plan to overwhelm them with e-mails requesting Home Plus will only succeed if more people write in! Together we can rule the world! [cue maniacal laughter]  :P

Carol Haynes:
You may achieve that - or possibly the complete withdrawal of the plus version!

Darwin:
You may achieve that - or possibly the complete withdrawal of the plus version!
-Carol Haynes (November 20, 2008, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

:o Hadn't thought of that! This is why maniacal autocrats are doomed to fail - shortsightedness  :(

kartal:
This is good software. I just successfully converted 15000 emails from Thunderbird to outlook express.

Darwin:
Crap. The more I use this, the more I want the scheduling  >:( Bring on a promo (of course, it'll need to be a two user licence at about 75% off the server price  :o)!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version