ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Help req automating some typing type stuff - autohotkey? skrommel?

<< < (4/5) > >>

brotherS:
Excuse my utter noobishness, but what do I do with that code? I mean, I literally know NOTHING about how to use AutoHotkeys.
-moerl (October 22, 2005, 02:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, sorry :)
I hope you already installed AutoHotkey and have it running 24/7? Right-click the green H icon in the tray, click Edit This Script. Add those line at the bottom of the script, maybe add some comment lines to help you remember where you got it (this URL).

Then save your script. Then just right-click the green H icon in the tray again, click Reload This Script.

Now you can use it. :)

Carol Haynes:
Neat - so now you could adapt that for urls too ...

--- ---:o*:.img::
InputBox, SearchWords, Forum - enter image, Enter the image URL:
SetKeyDelay 0
SendRaw [img]%SearchWords%[/img]
return

:o*:.url::
InputBox, FullURL, Forum - enter full URL to link to, Enter the full URL (inc. http://, ftp:// etc):
InputBox, URLlabel, Forum - enter text display label, Enter text label to display on page: 
SetKeyDelay 0
SendRaw [b][url=%FullURL%]%URLlabel%[/url][/b]
return
Only problem I can see is that I can't get them to work here in the forum edit window (which precisely where you want them).

They work fine in other windows though like NotePad !!!

brotherS:
Huh?  :huh: Works perfectly here... are you maybe using some other scripts that conflict?

mouser:
could be different browsers blocking hotkeys..

brotherS:
So when I type "urll1", it converts it to [...]
-zridling (October 21, 2005, 10:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
Don't remember where I read that, but it turned out to be very helpful to only use triggers that start with a simple "." - there's really no chance you accidently type something like .psc or .uspi when you are writing emails or scripts. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version