ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My Taskbar Notification Area Competition

<< < (5/7) > >>

cthorpe:
Something like this, mouser?

Just right click on it for options:

Very quick and dirty in autohotkey after looking at a couple of Skrommel's apps to see how to make a menu.

kartal:
Darwin, thanks for the "network magic" tip. I was looking for a network manager I may get it.

mouser:
carl that's great  ;D

lanux128:
wow! look at the date, it's two years to the day since i started a similar thread.. 8) check out this thread for comparison. forum regulars may also be able to reminisce about their PC's layout from then & now. ;)

anyway, here's mine.. (from left to right): Gmail notifier, FreeDownload Manager, USB Drive thingy, AVG, AllChars, Farr, WinWarden, AHK (various custom scripts), CLCL (clipboard manager), Windows Security Alert (not anymore), KatMouse, RtvReco, HP Printer Software and finally Tclock2.

cthorpe:
I've been busy installing apps and getting everything squared away since going back to XP, so I've added a few more icons since my last post.

Here is my current tray:

From left to right:

DirectFolders
My Life Organized
Direct Access
Active Sync
HP printer utility
Adobe Photo Downloader
First Defense-ISR
Bluetooth
Jetico Firewall v2
NOD32
One Note 2007
Find and Run Robot
USB
Volume control
Altiris SVS
AnVir Task Manager Pro
AltBinz (newsgroup leecher)
OneAlert (calendar and reminders from the maker of My Life Organized)

I am currently trying out PS Tray Factory, so most of those icons are hidden.  I have altbinz and AnVir Task Manager Pro visible at all times as the tray icon animates to give useful information.

Carl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version