ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My Taskbar Notification Area Competition

<< < (3/7) > >>

nosh:
Oh, great! Just when my eyes had stopped bleeding!  :P
App, I'm surprised nobody on DC has managed to convert you! :)

(autohide active)
(Top-Bottom L-R):
DShutdown, Internet whatchamacallit (can never manage to hide it! :mad: ), Comodo
WinOrganizer, Task Killer, Internet Download Manager
ClipX, Ultramon, AutoHotKey

Utorrent (M.I.A, but pops up when my bandwidth usage dips to a certain level)

app103:
Oh, great! Just when my eyes had stopped bleeding!  :P
App, I'm surprised nobody on DC has managed to convert you! :)
-nosh (March 15, 2008, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Convert me to what? (I am still trying to convert you guys  :P)

Lashiec:
OK, kartal, you winz the thread. Your taskbar is making my head spin. app's taskbar is doing the same, but at least she is hiding it ;D. And I see f0dder likes Evangelion ;)

The taskbar area (new Windows style pending™). Wordzilla, say hi to the audience ;D

My Taskbar Notification Area Competition

Usually, only the 7 last icons are those running at all times, the rest appear from time to time (that's the beauty of FARR + lean software + somewhat powerful computer :D)

From left to right: Screenshot Captor, µTorrent, Miranda IM, Rainlendar, AM-Notebook, Locate32, KeePass, foobar2000, Ethernet Port #2, Ethernet Port #1, Find and Run Robot, Windows Defender, avast! Antivirus.

AndyM:
Mine looks like Nosh's, 3 high & 3 wide (I like two rows of taskbar buttons), but instead of Autohide, I use PSTray Factory to hide the other 30 icons, 13 of which are AutoHotkey processes.

At 3x3, when an extra icon becomes active, say for a notification, it's very obvious that the  system tray area has gone to 4 wide - it catches my eye.

cthorpe:
Here is mine:

From left to right:
Altbinz (newsgroup downloader)
FirstClass (groupware for my job)
Windows update notification (I need to install a patch for WMP9)
Find and Run Robot (do I need to explain this one?)
Volume (standard built in XP)
Safely remove USB drive (standard built in XP)
Task Manager Pro (from AnVir - better than Process Explorer IMO)
OneNote 2007 (a double click lets be quickly insert a note)
NOD32 (best AV program around IMO)
Jetico v2 (best FW program around IMO, but not for the faint at heart or people who hate popup warnings)
Bluetooth manager
FDISR (Instant system recovery and multiple "snapshots" of windows installations accessible with just a reboot of the computer)

I will have more soon, but this install of XP is just 3 days old, so I haven't installed everything yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version