ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My Taskbar Notification Area Competition

<< < (2/7) > >>

f0dder:
kartal: you're on a quadcore with 8 gigs of ram? What a coincidence, so am I :)

Here's what my entire taskbar looks like:

and just the notify icon area:

Process Explorer (not always running), Screenshot Captor (not always running), Website Watcher, sound applet, safe remove, The Bat!, Realtek Sound manager (I should remove this, it sucks :P), FARR, ClipX, MagicDisc, PuTTY's pageant.

kartal:
4 core is nice but 8 core rocks:)

TucknDar:
This is my system tray (i.e. taskbar notification tray), using LiteStep as shell. I've got quite a few more icons, actually, but they're hidden since I don't need to see them.

Top L->R: Process Tamer, FARR, KeePass, Clipboard H+S, RMClock (cpu load), Intel Wireless, Avast!, PhraseExpress, Screenshot Captor

Bottom L->R: Opera, an AHK script with msn icon (don't know why I picked that icon), Website-Watcher, FavMenu (an AHK script), RMClock (cpu temp), RMClock (main icon displaying power profile), sound, OneNote, Total Commander

Renegade:
I keep almost nothing there. So no screenshots from me. But if I did post a screenshot, you'd see the Screenshot Captor icon! :)

app103:
I can't post a new pic of the taskbar from the other pc, as it currently isn't working and I am stuck on the old P1, but it didn't change that much since those screenshots I posted of it here back in October. (just maybe got a bit crazier on the left side and the addition of DC Search deskbar on the bottom right)

---------------

I have to keep everything under control on the P1 because I only have 64mb of ram.

The taskbar notification area is at the top (not the bottom), and just like always, it autohides:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version