ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: FillCD equivalent

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ampa:
Yay! This looks promising.

As you indicate it seems pretty intuitive... I think I can see how the program flow works just from the one screenshot.

Good news about drag and drop - that is always a good feature to have.

If you need some feedback from a beta, Id be very happy to give it.

Ampa

cbbibleboy:
Sorry, it's taking a bit longer than I expected. I'm actually a student at Duke University, and this is exam week. Once summer hits, though, at the end of next week, you can bet I'll be done quickly. Here's a screenshot of the final GUI: http://i29.tinypic.com/rljls6.png

I just need to do a bit of code cleanup and reorganization, a few additional error dialogs, building the file and folder systems, and deciding upon a name and icon.

Recently, I've also added a progress bar (pops out on bottom), a status dialog, saving solution to XML format, variable media size constraints, listview icons, a simplifying algorithm for the generated blocks, and multi-threading so progress bar updates and the app doesn't lock up when performing long operations (e.g. folder size of a folder with lots of subfolders, generating blocks for massive amounts of data). I think I've got a pretty good balance of simplicity, usability, and intuitiveness to functionality and features-ness. And yeah, that beta feedback would be much appreciated when I finish.

justice:
what's the problem with burn to the brim I have never had any problems with it?

cbbibleboy:
Finished!  ;D

[edit: zip file is now attached]

Enjoy! And any feedback, suggestions, or informal beta testing would be much appreciated  :)  (email is in the about dialog)

P.S. MS Visual Studio automatically makes an installer for some reason, but there's really no need--no file or registry settings, no services, no startup, no extra crap.

superboyac:
[edited for stupidity]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version