ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: FillCD equivalent

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ampa:
@nosh: the biggest annoyance with FillCD is that it will only compile 3 CDs worth of stuff per run, until registered. It is a small thing I suppose, but means that I can't leave it to crunch through a whole hard-disk unattended.

tinjaw:
The domain is hosted at Dreamhost.com. You may wish to email Dreamhost and ask them to forward the email to Tim. I don't know if they will oblige you.

cbbibleboy:
I've got it functional now. Another week and it should be adequately cleaned up.  :Thmbsup:

Ampa:
cbbibleboy: That is great news :) Looking forward to seeing your results.

cbbibleboy:
Here's a screenshot of the working interface. Of course it's missing some things (and ignore the white textbox--it's for debugging), but the essentials are there. I think it's pretty intuitive, especially when you can click the buttons. Also, it has full drag-n-drop functionality (aggh, hardest part oddly enough).

http://i29.tinypic.com/2zhms5g.png

Notice the efficiency trackingbar. When generating blocks it is used to decide when it would be preferable to split large folders into its subfolders. I'd be happy to take any suggestions   :)

P.S. I emphasize that this is a very rough outline. WHile functional, I still have some clean-up to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version