ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

JabRef: Nice Open Source Bibliography Tool (like EndNote)

<< < (2/3) > >>

sesc79:
Hello from lurkdom folks! :)
Those of you who've got a webserver or access to one may be interested in the bibliography manager project Aigaion.  Aigaion builds upon PHP and MySQL. Some of the main features are: a whole research team can use one shared bibliography database; you can assign different access-right levels from anon (guest) to administrator; you can group the library in any number of topics and subtopics, comment entries, and import and export from/to BibTeX and RIS.
Cheers,
/Sebastian (member of the Aigaion team)

mouser:
Welcome to the site Sebastian -- looks like a terrific project  :up:

sesc79:
Thank you kindly on both counts Mouser!  :)

TomColvin:
I've run through at least 5 bibliographic programs over the past year -- try one, ditch it, try another -- you know the routine.  Lately, I'm using IdeaMason, whose bibliographic component works, so far, just the way I like.

I must admit that it took me a long time to begin delving into IdeaMason.  It's very intimidating at the outset.  Has anyone written a good itroductory manual for IdeaMason -- one that someone new to the program can read to understand the program's underlying logic?

Lutz_:
I just came across Zotero; it is also OS and seems to combine web-research (FF-addon) and bibliography creation (with addons for word and OpenOffice).
http://www.zotero.org/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version