ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Drop Box lands

<< < (5/9) > >>

justice:
So does anyone have an opinion on this yet or areyou under an NDA? :D

kartal:
Sri sent me an invitation so I gave it a try

- It looks like you cannot share any other folder than "my documents" which is useless to me. I personally never use "my documents".
- Beta is limited to 5g, again it is useless to me. So I could not actually try it with real project files and folders.
- Other than issues above it seems to work.

Deozaan:
Kartal, are you sure you're talking about Drop Box?

As far as I can tell the beta is limited to 2GB. And I can create and share any directory I want, but it's all stored in My Documents\My Dropbox\<subfolders>

sri:
The ability to add any folder (not necessarily inside your 'My Documents') to dropbox is one of their upcoming features.

Armando:
The article at Lifehack Dropbox: A Simple Syncing Solution triggered my curiosity about dropbox again... And I ended up here. Anybody still using and enjoying it?

The interface looks nice and quite convenient. (Of course, in my case, I don't think I could really use such a tool -- my ISP upload/download limit is a bit too small, well maybe not actually, will have to calculate...  :) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version