ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Favorite TV Episode???

(1/4) > >>

Renegade:
Not your favorite TV show. Specific episode...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 6 - Episode 7 -- Once More, with Feeling

Off-the-hook crazy, insane amazing! Music. Plot. It all just works perfectly! This one, it really does go to 11!

(IMDB listing)

Absolutely the most brilliant TV episode I've ever seen. Better than anything from The Prisoner (imdb), The Twilight Zone, or anything else.

There are a lot of very good ones out there, but I won't list them all... That's YOUR job! :)

So... Favorite episodes... (Not shows.)

nite_monkey:
Can you guess what my favorite show is? If you know about my last avatar, you should know, so I am going to let you guess what it is, and not name it, but just the season and episode.

my favorite is season 3 episode 28, it is the one about yawning being contagious. wikipedia

Josh:
Family Guy Season 6 Episode 10

Any episode with Herbert, Greased up deaf guy, or ali williams is a great episode in my book.

allen:
The final episode of the sopranos is probably my favorite . . . I thought it was brilliantly done and really appreciated the ambiguity of it.  It left me really wanting more, mourning the loss of the series; which is much better than so many series ends: Typically too much or too abrupt. The sopranos ended in an indescript, yet meaningful way.  (Though I tend to think the actual unshown ending is/was made more than obvious by a number of episodes leading up to it the absense of any clear gratification as to the end really drove it home.)

Also up there are "Gridlock" and "Last of the time Lords" from the new Doctor Who. ( I really love the allusions to the origin of The Face of Boe.)

Renegade:
I was thinking, my second favorite, and very close to #1 is "A Woodland Critter Christmas" -- SouthPark. Absolutely hilarious! I almost died laughing when I first saw it.

Seriously -- I was laughing so hard that I could barely breathe and was somewhat worried that I'd suffocate, which only made things funnier! I still laugh when I see it, but am in significantly less danger of dying. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version