ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

1.07.21???

(1/1)

kfitting:
Hey mouser, looked at the thread for the latest version... and then looked at my about dialog.  I have 1.07.21.  Is 1.07.20 really the latest version?

Kevin

Dang it... just noticed nontroppo has posted this in another thread. Sorry, forget this.

lanux128:
Dang it... just noticed nontroppo has posted this in another thread. Sorry, forget this.
-kfitting (October 19, 2005, 11:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi there kfitting,

since nontroppo's thread has a different title, i thought that it'd be better if i posted here too...
for the record, i'm having the same version number but didn't realize that the most *current* version is 1.07.20 until mouser made it a sticky... ;-)

1.07.21???

best regards,
lanux

mouser:
i think you guys have gone into the future and gotten a new version before i've released it :)

I've been super busy working on the site stuff behind the scenes this week - i'm going to come back to f+r and sc and pt this coming week and we'll have a new round of releases and i'll try to make sure all the version #s are properly updated  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version