ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

Toddler Trap

<< < (2/2)

siouxdax:
I am so overjoyed that someone created 'Toddler Trap'. I always had to either shut down my laptop or disconnect the keyboard and mouse on my desktop in order to give them a good cleaning. 'Toddler Trap' is fantastic and wonderfully simple. Cheers to whoever created it!

lanux128:
'Toddler Trap' is fantastic and wonderfully simple. Cheers to whoever created it!-siouxdax (March 03, 2009, 01:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

you can thank [user]Skrommel[/user] for that. :)

Thingumybob:
This is a TFF (Toddler Free Family). However, what we have instead is a cat that loves to walk about on the desk and seems in particular to like to walk across and/or sit down on the keyboard. The other day in doing so it managed to press a key combination on my wife's laptop's keyboard that flipped the screen upside down! Another time it caused another non-welcome result! So, forget toddlers, this program - with a fast-access hot key - is about to be put into service on both our machines as ACW (Anti-Cat Ware) :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version