Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 20, 2014, 07:41:20 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Toddler Trap  (Read 10327 times)
ramjet99
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 06, 2008, 08:18:27 PM »

I think this is the app that was recommended by Kim Komando yesterday, but maybe not.  She said that there was a program on DonationCoder that would lock the keyboard for cleaning (for example) and would reactivate by mouse movement.  Is Toddler Trap that program?  If so, I guess I'm not too bright because I don't understand how it works.  When I open the app, I get a Toddler Trap window with word "none" in the window.  What am I supposed to do to activate it, and what deactivates it?  Are there instructions somewhere?

Thank You,
PhilB66
Supporting Member

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 08:36:41 PM »

Yes, that's the program... this post might explains it.
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 11:12:17 AM »

i didn't notice this the 1st time around.. here's the link to the page where Toddler Trap is mentioned..

http://www.komando.com/columns/index.aspx?id=4499

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

Mentioned on ghack today:
http://www.ghacks.net/200...6/toddler-trap/#more-3824
wraith808
Supporting Member

"In my dreams, I always do it right."

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 09:22:39 AM »

Isn't really amazing that no matter how random a mention is on a blog, it will be replicated on another blog within a day? Wink

siouxdax
Supporting Member

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 01:20:33 PM »

I am so overjoyed that someone created 'Toddler Trap'. I always had to either shut down my laptop or disconnect the keyboard and mouse on my desktop in order to give them a good cleaning. 'Toddler Trap' is fantastic and wonderfully simple. Cheers to whoever created it!

Kind Regards,
Daniel in Tulsa
AKA siouxdax

Visit my tumblog!
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 10:06:09 PM »

'Toddler Trap' is fantastic and wonderfully simple. Cheers to whoever created it!

you can thank Skrommel for that. smiley

Thingumybob
Supporting Member

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 01:04:24 PM »

This is a TFF (Toddler Free Family). However, what we have instead is a cat that loves to walk about on the desk and seems in particular to like to walk across and/or sit down on the keyboard. The other day in doing so it managed to press a key combination on my wife's laptop's keyboard that flipped the screen upside down! Another time it caused another non-welcome result! So, forget toddlers, this program - with a fast-access hot key - is about to be put into service on both our machines as ACW (Anti-Cat Ware) :-D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.034s | Server load: 0.02 ]