ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

The site is now back online (March 6th, 2008) - Come Say Hello!

<< < (13/22) > >>

tinjaw:
Yeah! I really missed the forums. I can't count how many times I went through the process of going... "Oh, I know! I'll just search the DC foru... ums... :(". Thanks for all the hard work you folks put in to get things back up and running. And a special Cody Thank You to Gothi[c].

scancode:
Woo hoo! My favourite internet community is back. Now it's time to bug mouser!  :-*

Wordzilla:
Finally the site's back up! The current dc server is by all means a beast in itself and there's no way it can be overwhelmed by attackers or slashdot.  :D

I had the privilege to host DC temporary site on my server during the downtime (just for the displaying maintenance notice), and.... believe it or not, the gzip'd text html page alone (not including the cody pic displayed) accounted for 4.01GB of traffic usage in mere 3 days.  :o

Ampa:
First!!!!11

Damn - everyone else got back here before me :(

Thank you to all concerned in the rescue and rebuild operation. It sure is nice to have the forum back again.

<contented sigh>Aaaaah</contented sigh>

nontroppo:
Second!!!!!!222222

Um, ahem...

I'm really sorry those ^%$£ hit the site as they did, and *thank you* mouser for your passion and sorry for your felt pain, no one could ever doubt your dedication to the site! Thank you gothic and wordzilla and anyone else for your work and support to DC and mouser.

:beer: all round!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version