ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

The site is now back online (March 6th, 2008) - Come Say Hello!

<< < (10/22) > >>

f0dder:
so were you hosting DC yourself, or were you using a paid webhost provider? I never figured that out, but anyways, I'm glad to see the site is back up. :Thmbsup:-nite_monkey (March 07, 2008, 12:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Dedicated server at a hosting company - mouser would have had to have a pretty massive home internet connection if he were to host it himself :P

Its too bad that you were too busy fixing problems to put a stat-counter on the replacement page to see how many of us checked in hourly to see if things were back up.-oldfart (March 07, 2008, 05:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
Parsing server logs should give that information, and in more detail (since you get IPs there too :))

Rover:
 :greenclp: :greenclp: :greenclp: :greenclp:
:beerchug: :beerchug:
:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Nice work team.  Restoring a site like this from scratch is a major pain, especially after a hack attack.

Great work.   :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

MerleOne:
Great you're back and thanks for the work it represents !

tomos:
Its too bad that you were too busy fixing problems to put a stat-counter on the replacement page to see how many of us checked in hourly to see if things were back up.-oldfart (March 07, 2008, 05:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
Parsing server logs should give that information, and in more detail (since you get IPs there too :))
-f0dder (March 07, 2008, 06:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

wel I just left DCPostNotifierLite running in the tray which I think checks once a minute :)

kanomie:
 ;D Welcome back, I really missed Donationcoder

:Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version