Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 17, 2014, 06:37:39 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Comic Strip Generator (and March Caption Contest Announcement!)  (Read 18465 times)
Rover
Master of Smilies
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 02:26:37 PM »

Cody: ... and then I was talking Alan and he said. ... blah blah blah..
Mouser: One of these days bird... POW! right in the kisser.

Insert Brilliant Sig line here
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 12:59:12 PM »

Sorry for the long delay, but a winner will be picked and announced on Friday.

So you have 3 more days to think up captions for this.

app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2008, 01:44:29 PM »

Sorry this has taken so long, but I keep forgetting. I am not that organized lately.

Ok, I have picked a winner...

The chicken jokes were funny, but I think this one was the best:

Cody talking, mouser thinking... and apologies to TucknDar for the blatant ripoff tongue

Cody: I removed the password for the subversion user, it was too much hassle.
mouser: I bet you taste like chicken...

Congratulations, f0dder!
PM or email mouser with your address, so he can mail you your mug.

TucknDar
Charter Member

Advanced coder of Nowt

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2008, 03:45:58 PM »

Congrats to f0dder! I knew it needed a good chicken-joke to win it Wink Since it's a ripoff, I expect to take a sip of coffee from your mug if there's ever a Northern Europe/Scandinavian get-together!

Oh, and remember to post a picture of you with the mug once you get it thumbs up
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 12:48:41 AM »

well done f0dder, i'm also looking forward to seeing the photo.
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2008, 08:01:39 AM »

Wow, nice! smiley

I'll definitely post a mugshot (hehe) when it arrives.

- carpe noctem
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 05:04:55 PM »

* f0dder mutters something about (still) not having any decent sized mug to drink coffee the nectar of life from.

- carpe noctem
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2008, 09:15:24 AM »

As promised, here's the mug shot tongue - as the jpeg filename says, "it helps in the mornings".

Thanks plenty, now I can pour (almost) the entire contents of my bodum coffee thingy in a single cupmugful, instead of 3-4 small puny cups  Kiss Kiss Kiss

(Yes, I need a haircut and a beard-trimming).

- carpe noctem
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2008, 11:07:24 PM »

Oh wow! It looks great! I was so afraid it wouldn't look so good because of the size of the original image was small.

And I get to see the face that goes with the name, too.  Thmbsup

f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2008, 07:31:18 AM »

It looks pretty nice indeed, the only thing that's a bit fuzzy is the "f0dder's winning contest entry" part, but even that isn't too bad. Thanks for the mug again, I'm enjoying it (or it's contents cheesy ) right now Kiss

- carpe noctem
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.044s | Server load: 0 ]