ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

how to un-minimize FireFox for URL's?

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
i suspect its some setting in your ff preferences that doesnt get deleted when you uninstall and reinstall.  try creating a new FF profile or uninstalling FF and all profiles. then reinstalling.

ottenm:
That was it!  Sorry tomos, I didn't know about "ff profiles" and figured the complete wipe and uninstall would clear everything.  A new profile, and now for a new pair of shoes.

Thanks for all the help-

ottenm:
Unbelievable!!!!!  What a painful, *painful* little checkbox I checked oh, way back when I was younger.  Much younger.

In Firefox, I use the "Tabbrowser Preferences" add-on, and I'd even recommend it.  Under the "Tab Focus" settings there is a checkbox: Load windows diverted into tabs in the background.

From this current FARR thread this is, perhaps, obviously the trouble.  But I *thought* it just opened new tabs in the background.  Not that it kept diverted opens minimized.

Unchecking that box, could save you a lot of time.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
What a painful, *painful* little checkbox I checked oh, way back when I was younger.  Much younger.
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

by the way i prefer the "Tab Mix Plus" addon; maybe it will do what you want without causing this behavior.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version