ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

IDEA: Sex Sells Spider

<< < (2/3) > >>

Paul Keith:
Sounds like an interesting experiment. This brings up an interesting topic, how do you plan to handle all that load or do you plan to just make a survey out of it?

Eóin:
Also it would important be to track in which images the headset is CG'd onto her head. I'm think of bluetooth here headsets which are real easy to photoshop in ;) I've seen more than a few in my time.

Target:
you're call is important to us, please hold and one of our operators will be with you shortly...

Shades:
a fat ugly geek in his underwear
-app103 (February 29, 2008, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey  >:( I resemble that remark...
-Darwin (September 10, 2008, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

You prefer: 'geek in fat ugly underwear', I assume  ;)

Edvard:
Perhaps this website would be of interest:
This site examines the cross-cultural trend of headset-wearing customer support representatives on corporate websites! While supplies last, we aim to provide 1 per workday for your entertainment and analysis.

The popularity of “Headset Hotties” is fascinating to view them from both the perspective of someone who is familiar with their widespread use and as an internet viewer with fresh eyes. While they can be a comforting face in a confusing online world, they are just as often a default design component. This website celebrates the former and challenges the latter.

We examine this balance with a scale of “Perceived Helpfulness,” which is admittedly unscientific, but nonetheless cuts to the essence of why they appear so frequently, peppered throughout corporate customer support pages.

--- End quote ---

http://www.headsethotties.com/

from God knows where...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version