ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Kodak (Complaint)

<< < (8/9) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Looks like a great place to start ...

Personally I wouldn't touch Kodak crap ever again (having myself been left with a camera that doesn't turn on even after sending it away for repair in the UK - any one notice a theme on that website?).

I have put it down to experience and now only use Canon products.

steeladept:
I am REALLY sorry I didn't see this sooner.  I am really surprised no one mentioned the Better Business Bureau. If they are not a member, then it doesn't do much good, but they are the premier consumer advocacy group in the U.S.  I used them when I got so frustrated with the runaround at NewEgg (which I still will never use if I can help it). They didn't really help me, but they pretty much guarantee a response within 7 days from the company (and it isn't customer service) if the company is a member.

It may not help, but it gives Kodak a black mark with the BBB (if it is not resolved) and you a more direct line to someone who can help.  It is kind of like arbitration with the company management.

Deozaan:
Kodak could learn a thing or two from NewEgg. It's not that hard!

jenforgod:
OKAY, so what actually happened in the end?  Is there a blog, did you finally get taken care of?  I don't have the money to get another camera and I can't return mine.  It takes FABULOUS pictures as long as there isn't a bright light around (like the sun during baseball season!!! :mad:

I am right where this post ended in my battle that I've decided to fight.

Deozaan:
What actually happened in the end is that Kodak never fixed the problems and I will never buy anything Kodak again and I will strongly discourage anybody I know from buying anything Kodak again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version