topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 5:44 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Wovel  (Read 42079 times)

allen

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Wovel
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 03:47 PM »
I continue to be impressed by this company.  My son removed and lost one of the wing nuts used to secure the wheel to the handle.  I called them today and they're sending me two, no charge.

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2008, 01:52 PM »
 :greenclp: :greenclp: :greenclp: :greenclp: :greenclp:

Love your review. Awesome! Where else but DC can you go to get an article like this? Stuff like this keeps me coming back. :Thmbsup:

BTW: I was thinking of setting up a foundation to purchase and distribute a few hundred of these to various organizations that could use some help shoveling...whatever. The RIAA and TSA come first to mind. Maybe a dozen to each - with attached air freshener holder?

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2008, 03:49 PM »
I was thinking of setting up a foundation to purchase and distribute a few hundred of these to various organizations that could use some help shoveling...whatever. The RIAA and TSA come first to mind. Maybe a dozen to each - with attached air freshener holder?

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2008, 06:31 PM »
setting up a foundation to purchase and distribute a few hundred of these to various organizations that could use some help shoveling
-40hz
Wovel wit, very droll  :)