ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

Wovel

<< < (6/6)

allen:
I continue to be impressed by this company.  My son removed and lost one of the wing nuts used to secure the wheel to the handle.  I called them today and they're sending me two, no charge.

40hz:
 :greenclp: :greenclp: :greenclp: :greenclp: :greenclp:

Love your review. Awesome! Where else but DC can you go to get an article like this? Stuff like this keeps me coming back. :Thmbsup:

BTW: I was thinking of setting up a foundation to purchase and distribute a few hundred of these to various organizations that could use some help shoveling...whatever. The RIAA and TSA come first to mind. Maybe a dozen to each - with attached air freshener holder?

Darwin:
I was thinking of setting up a foundation to purchase and distribute a few hundred of these to various organizations that could use some help shoveling...whatever. The RIAA and TSA come first to mind. Maybe a dozen to each - with attached air freshener holder?
-40hz (August 23, 2008, 01:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

cranioscopical:
setting up a foundation to purchase and distribute a few hundred of these to various organizations that could use some help shoveling-40hz
--- End quote ---
Wovel wit, very droll  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version