ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

could wall colour help or hinder your work?

(1/2) > >>

tomos:
I'm moving and it's help with interior decoration I want all right, but -
from the point of view of creating a good work "environment"

who knows, maybe if I paint the walls bright yellow I'll never procrastinate again :-*

anyone got any tips or read any advice along these lines lately ?

PS the ceiling is timbered with medium colour timber (treated -but not shiny varnish)
At the moment wall colour is a cool light blue -direction of turquoise- not bad but a bit bathroomy I think ...

yotta:
dunno, my room is orange and that doesnt seem to help, i like orange though....

brotherS:
who knows, maybe if I paint the walls bright yellow I'll never procrastinate again :-*
-tomos (February 26, 2008, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
You wish!  ;D

Better check out Neil Fiore's book, as recommended by many, including our beloved Steve Pavlina: http://www.stevepavlina.com/personal-development-books.htm (some great books on that list!)

No idea regarding wall colors, I just remember reading painting your rooms red DOES reduce heating costs slightly because it 'feels' warmer than white to your brain and thus to your body.

Dell[a]:
how many windows do you have in the room? is there a lot of natural light?

cranioscopical:
who knows, maybe if I paint the walls bright yellow I'll never procrastinate again
-tomos (February 26, 2008, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

You might find it helpful to know that yellow is the favourite colour of the insane  :o

Might be worth a look here here

Good luck in your new digs, hope you'll be happy and comfortable there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version