May it as it be ... SC is a GREAT piece of software. Let's start bughunting :-)
sounds good to me.
1) remember save copy as folder: ok i will add it, no problem.
2) save copy as should not save ".objects" file - i actually thought of this before, ok i will add an option for this, no problem.
3) the difference in text appearance might be due to some antialiasing only enabled during save - could you send me the image+objects file of an example picture where you can see this effect and i can more easily try to find a good fix?
4) i am in the process of replacing the thumbnail browser component, which will result in a faster and more stable interaction with thumbnails and files - the current thumbnail browser is very flakey and has been acting up with issues like you have pointed out sometimes with clicking on an image and it not loading.
5) as far as reverting to old version when you take a new screenshot - it should not do that, it should have first asked you whether to save or abandon your changes to current file. but its a bit confusing when you tell it to capture a screenshot and you hear a sound and then it asks you what to do with old file - i think the better solution is, if you have been editing an image and try to take a new screenshot it won't take the new screenshot yet but will FIRST ask you to save or discard current changes (unless you have autosave turned on).
my committment on this site is, anyone who takes the time to find bugs and post about them, and help explain them, i will match that with my efforts to fix them. ill try to get these fixed in the next week - just have to give me a couple days since ive been working last 8 days upgrading the site software and writing scritpts, etc. with little sleep