ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Ninjawords - closed

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nod5:
Well the Definr plugin also works fine. It gives somewhat longer definitions. So it depends on what you prefer I think. Why not testdrive both for a while? I'll myself do just that. If I later still prefer Ninjawords then I'll tie the handy "df" alias (much easier to remember than "nw") to it on my local mod of the script.

czb:
Nod5: Ok, I have changed to the alternative code ;)

Nod5:
czechboy: confirming that it works. But I think your latest version (1.01.05) missed to include one previous line needed for displaying the history (@ line 58):

--- ---history = string + ((history == "")?"":"\\par -----------------------------\\par ") + history;

czb:
you are right. I just copied a paste. And didnt check what is inside :) sorry

petrkoh:
Hi when I try to install the plug-in, FARR will crash, giving me error message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program C: .... \FindAndRunRobot.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

On other computer it works fine, here I had to remove the plug-in to prevent FARR from crashing at every start. Do you have an idea what is wrong? The only difference to the other PC where it runs that can figure out is that here I have the MS Visual Studio installed.

HA! I am an idiot, wanted to post this to the thesaurus plugin thread, can anyone help me move it there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version