ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

change an existing Windows Explorer's location?

(1/1)

ottenm:
When I FARR-browse to a folder, it always opens in a new Windows Explorer.  Is there a way to get it to find an existing Windows Explorer and point to the new folder? 

If not, does that functionality work with any of the replacement explorers?

And regardless, Mouser, is there a Windows Explorer replacement that you endorse?

lanux128:
if you use a file manager that has option for running in "Single Instance only", then it's possible that the path will be opened in the existing window/pane/tab. as for Windows Explorer, an AutoHotKey script can be used to detect any existing Windows Explorer and point to the new folder. i'll post one if nobody comes forward in a day or two..

about that Explorer replacement, check out this thread: What's your preferred File Manager? ;)

softwarerock:
Hi Lanux128
I am using Ultra Explorer for file management. I want to use Ultra explorer for Custom File manager for FARR. Could u please help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

lanux128:
it's actually straight-forward; just go to the options and in the "General" tab browse to or fill-in the path to UE. check out this topic also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version