ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (12/187) > >>

TheGiant:
Figured I'd say hello, I just donated today.

I 26, I have a birthday in December, I don't like those very much, too close to Christmas. I was 21, now I'm 26 where'd the time go. I used to think 26 was old.  ;D I am part of a small two man IT department, for three companies under the same roof, more if you count the landlord and a "Buy Owner"-Like Real Estate company (Real Estate, Mortgages and Title under one roof). I got the job primarily because of my knowledge, but it helped that my mother is the Broker of the Real Estate company, and a partner in the other two. I'm a geek, I like the computer to operate how I want it to, everything from how it looks, to how everything works.

mouser:
great to see more posts here - welcome jpfx and giant :)

i got some bad news for you giant, time just seems to go faster and faster as you get older -  :(

when you get a chance, pick out a graphic avatar image for your forum identity.

Baseman:
I 48...Getting older by the year...A Profesional Chef worked wirth some of the top chef's of the world A musician who... Composes music...plays several instruments such as Lead , Bass, keyboards...Made a few CD's with a few bands...While in the chef Pro I was attacked and became disabled where I could not persue my careerI went into music with a band but alas! No money...The only one making the money was the club owner's...I tried my own business in Catering but where I stay in the Far south everyone want's it for nothing so I gave that up...I studied to be certified in Organic farming which at the moment is ongoing...But again by the time you've paid for seed labour ect No money...I've been studing GetBackData for two years and have recently bought myself a Forensic suite where this time I'm doing GetBackData and later on get involved with Internet Security I.E.Online Fraud ect...I'm a Beta Tester...I have a few IT friends who have a simular business and they saying "Got the money but No time" I'm quite the opposite...i.e.for now...While doing the GetBackData I will still be farming until I start earning...I'm Married No childeren a few cats and dogs...That's it for now folks

Baseman:
I live in South Africa in the south near Vereeniging...will post picture soon...m_s i was just thinking the exact same thing !

maybe i can try to install one of these map things where people can place a little marker on a map showing where they come from, might be nice.
in my next blog ill try to make a map from the website stats.
-mouser (September 18, 2005, 06:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
It is a good idea On one of the other forums they have this and you can place little animals nearest if not exacxtly the location your from then evryone knows exactly what part of the world your'e from... Strongly recommended...Excellent idea...

Hellie:
Carol, you use to live in my general direction at Oxford I live in a village extremely close to junction 5 Stokenchurch of the M40 where that big tower and the cutting is as you driving along the M40. That Sharks in Headington!!! Needless to say I live in the UK. I am 39 I use to be an NHS (Health Manager) until I started a campaign against the governments current policy of creating a government database of everyone Medical Records now I only work in the NHS on a Consultancy basis. Hence I am now very involved in politics. I know no political discussion but its what I actually do, so hope this is acceptable.

I am passionate about animals I have a rescued greyhound, a German Shepherd puppy, 3 cats and 3 rabbits.

Like JeffK  I frequently haunt www.emailaddresses.com which where I heard of this forum. I love playing around with software but am no expert. I would like a some point to have a go at programming.

Helen     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version