ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (55/187) > >>

Lashiec:
Frappr is still a bit shaky when it comes to associate registered accounts with pins in the map. Try again and you'll succeed (I did). So far I'm alone when it comes to Spain, it's all mine ('til urlwolf comes around and...). And I could invade Portugal if Joao wasn't there ;D. BTW, the northeast corner of USA seems a little crowded ;)

Darwin:
Wow, my pin looks lonely...
Heads up, Darwin, you're getting competition for rulership of Canada!
-emerald222 (September 10, 2007, 08:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not worried - I'll take all comers! I'm just polishing off my acceptance speech and the lyrics to my new anthem  :-*

tinjaw:
Oops.  :-[  I haven't had my coffee yet and I made a mistake and deleted some photos from about 4 people on the map. So about 4 of you will need to restore your photos. If you cannot do that, let me know and I will remove your pin from the map and you can redo the whole thing. Sorry.

For those who want more information, I didn't realize that photos and members are handled separately. So photos are displayed without member information, whereas members are displayed with the photos. So, I mistakenly thought that some photos where orphans and duplicates because I didn't know they were associated with members. But when I went to the member page, I saw that some members were missing photos. So you may want to be careful about this if you do a Frappr map yourself.

Darwin:
Right - coffee! Thanks for reminding me. A pot is waiting for me downstairs... waking up at 4:30 am is TOO early (but with kids, a constant reality).

yksyks:
Still unable to add myself to Frappr. More, when searching for "donationcoder" all I get is:

The direct link works, though. Any clue?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version