ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (42/187) > >>

app103:
app103:  he won't act like a cranky old man
--- End quote ---
And what, pray, is your objection to a cranky old men?  ;)
My favourite machine is a years-old, all-SCSI box, that's the most reliable backup system I've had in a long time.  (It runs XP Pro nowadays: apparently, I got on its good side when it was a mere slip of a lad.)
-cranioscopical (February 17, 2007, 11:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have no probs with old men. I have probs with cranky though, regardless of age.

WinME.  'nuff said.

Poor Ed  :(
-y0himba (February 17, 2007, 07:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ed loves his WinME...much better than 98se. And remember that I did say it is a very stable WinME. (no, it's NOT an oxymoron)

Krazy Hawaiian:
Aloha from Hawaii   :)   I came by trying to fix URL Snooper and got lost in some forum fiddling with a kool music player that I'm now hooked on! :)

How the heck do I get outta here?  Ferget it I ain't gunna ask directions LOLz  :P

mouser:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Krazy Hawaiian:
^^^ hay Mouser, I might have to get you to come over the house..... last night I had a HUGE rat leap off the counter in the kitchen and just miss me as it dashed towards a crack beneath one of the kitchen cupboards. It dashes when I entered the room flicking the light in..... scared the living you kno what outta me!  :o :o   I nearly screamed out loud!!   :-[

Holy hell that freaked me out!   got the trusty Crossman 760 pump bb gin out and at the ready!!  Score to date:  KH 5  Ratz 0    :Thmbsup:    I'm a pretty good shot!  Once my sister was comning inside to drop some stuff off and as we entered the front door I heard something scurry... I told her wait by the door. Came back with the BB gun and a maglite flash lite. Had her shine the lite in its face *(made it freeze) and pumped it 3 times and nailed it right in the head!  Sis screamed and rat took off trailing blood !!  Found it in the bathroom and popped it again.  haha

Sis is still impressed by that LOLz    too funny she tells everyone like I bagged a trophy buck or something  lmao

My house is backed up against the mountain so when it gets hot at the start of summer the rats come looking for food.

Had a sign by my froont door once Rats Open season Bag linit none   :P  people would crack up when they see that :)

Gothi[c]:
:( poor little rat,
I would have just putten it outside in a box or something

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version