ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (30/187) > >>

nudone:
welcome, Rohit.

orbitdev:
hi,

I'm the team leader of Orbit Downloader's develop tem, my name is Daniel Fang, come from P.R. China,
We are focous to develop an freeware download tools which have most fuction compare to commercial
product, and keep the software clean ,small and faster.

Nice to meet all the good guy here, like Mouser/Anderson, thank you for help us to know the basic
rules of promote software over the internet. We are continue to learning from this great commnuity.
and try the famouse google's slogan " Don't be evil"

I am 32 years old male, working at Linux/security for over 10 years, If your guys need some advice
on your linux webserver performace or security related questions, just drop me an note, you can
find me at this website's IRC.

Orbit Team
Daniel Fang

Wordzilla:
Welcome Daniel!   :)

mouser:
Welcome daniel+orbit.

No matter where any of us are in life, there is always much to learn.

Ruffnekk:
Hi everyone!

My real name is John Willemse, I’m 33 and living in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I work for a multi-national company as a local IT Security Officer. All the fun jobs were taken I guess, but it pays good and I have a new company car without markings :P. Luckily I get to code some stuff too every now and then. Any ways, my main ‘hobby’ is programming and I’m quite proficient in VB .NET and C#. I don’t have Visual Studio with C# so I wrote a fully functional C# compiler in VB .NET to help myself out :). I also know Java, Javascript and C/C++ but not as good though.

My other hobbies are kick boxing, logic puzzles, reading tech stuff, keeping up with the latest gadgets and playing Xbox.

I’m married for almost 5 years now and I have 2 children, my son Keony is 3 and my daughter Ashley is 12 (different mother).

That’s about it. I’m not good at this stuff so drop me a message if you want to know more ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version