ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (153/187) > >>

Uncle Scotty:
Hi, gang.

My name is Michael Scott......but my nephews and nieces call me Uncle Scotty because they already have an Uncle Mike......one of my wife's three brothers.

I'm 64.....will be getting old age security starting in November 2012....and loving being (what I call) Semi-retired. Banking, specializing in Small Business was the last job I had before throwing in the towel.

My favourite job, by far, however, was being Advertising Manager for Electrohome, a small, Canadian/family-owned television manufacturer in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, that also owned a TV station, manufactured furniture, household appliances, electronic organs, sub-fractional horsepower motors and a few other things.

Now I'm chief cook and bottle washer for my still-working wife. I also look after our parrot, Garcia, a Double-Yellow-Headed Amazon, and our cat Coltrane, a domestic black and white longhair.

We live in St. Catharines, Ontario, about 12 miles from Niagara Falls.

I've been playing with computers since buying my first Commodore 64 back in 198sumthin. Had Ataris (mostly for MIDI music), Macs (for work and play) and now am a PC guy with a nice new Lenovo Win7 64 bit laptop and a similar generic desktop.

Wondering if anyone on this site owns an SBI website and can tell me about their success...or lack thereof, with Dr. Evoy.

Thanks,
Michael
(Pictures to follow)(Oh yeah....and I'm a Huuuuuuuuge motorcycle fan. Ride a 2003 Midnight Venture. Wifey has a V-Star)

mouser:
Welcome Joe and Micahel!  :up:

ondarkness:
What's up crew!
My name is Ivan, over in Laguna Beach.
My favorite video game is PONG.
I'm 32 living with my wife and 2 pups, will post pup pics later. Both Morkies (Maltese/Yorkies) Named Guinness & Porto. Work in sales, play with motorcycles, vid games and am a bit of a DIY'er. Love to cook, bake and eat, but not in that order. It's good to find another cool online community to hang out in. I've only ever been active in ANANTECH forums, so this is a great addition.

mahesh2k:
Welcome ivan

KynloStephen66515:
Welcome ivan

-mahesh2k (July 12, 2012, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

LOL!

No...That deserves this....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page