ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (139/187) > >>

Razzy:
Hehe thanks =)

tjbray:
I'm a Christian husband, Marine, father of 2, a retired Sheriff's deputy who married one of the dispatchers (she was always telling me where to go anyway, so...).  I retired in after 12 years service due to continued complications from an on-duty crash that very nearly killed me:

At the time of the crash, I had been dating my future wife for a few months, who was also a paramedic. When the doctors were planning to release me to a long term care facility for phys therapy, she asked if I could be released to her home, and she would see to my care. Her experience as a paramedic, along with 3+ years of her nursing degree completed, was enough to convince the docs that I would be in good hands. 

Needless to say, she was a keeper! We've been together ever since. As a family, we all volunteer at the zoo, working with and caring for several bird species it the Bird House. This experience has transformed our own home into an indoor aviary.

Computer-wise, what little knowledge I have has been self taught. I also like to work with stained glass, as well as wood carving and woodworking.  We are going to expand our "zoo" into a breeding facility, once we find a mate for our favorite feathered friend Hannibal, formally known as Hannibal, prior to our confirming her--er, I mean his--sex through a DNA test.

cranioscopical:
Welcome!

You're a lucky man to have turned disaster into bliss.

40hz:
Hey tjbray!

Quite an experience you've gone through. It's both inspirational and gratifying to see how you turned something like that around to be a positive factor in your life. Hope you'll find the time and energy to be a regular participant here. Be seeing you around the campus! :)

Swenerick:
Hi I'm George, Im 22 years old..Im from Colombia I work in a radio station!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version