ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (130/187) > >>

Yohana:
Name: Yohana

Background: website design  8) and starting unfinished projects

hope to get to know you all :)

KynloStephen66515:
Welcome Yohana  :Thmbsup: Nice small intro there...good job I already know ya aint it lol  :D

Oldi:
Hi!

First i will introduce myself, my name is Mike. I´m 30 years old and i´m from Hannover Germany. I´m working as consulter and my hobbys are oldtimer. Here you can visited my site BMO and my hobby site Oldtimer Versicherung. If you need some information about oldtimers, let me know.

so long

KynloStephen66515:
Hi!

First i will introduce myself, my name is Mike. I´m 30 years old and i´m from Hannover Germany. I´m working as consulter and my hobbys are oldtimer. Here you can visited my site BMO and my hobby site Oldtimer Versicherung. If you need some information about oldtimers, let me know.

so long
-Oldi (November 26, 2010, 03:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey, welcome to DonationCoder, nice to have you here!

Your websites look nice, cant read German so the first one didnt make sence to me, but I figure the 2nd link (http://oldtimer-versicherung.biz/) is about old cars? lol

tomos:
Hi!

so long
-Oldi (November 26, 2010, 03:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey, welcome to DonationCoder, nice to have you here!

Your websites look nice, cant read German so the first one didnt make sence to me, but I figure the 2nd link (http://oldtimer-versicherung.biz/) is about old cars? lol
-Stephen66515 (November 26, 2010, 11:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Mike, welcome to dc.
If you want to, you can promote your site(s) in the Announce Your Software/Service/Product section. Of course you can add a commercial site to your web link in your profile too (it will show under your avatar)

What oldtimer car do you have? - my car is working it's way towards being an oldtimer but isn't quite there yet ;-)
I saw an oldtimer show lately and I find I especially enjoy the cars from the seventies, probably because I can actually remember them...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version