ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (103/187) > >>

Darwin:
A belated welcome, proximo  :Thmbsup:   :)

erikts:
Hi! I am 36 and living in Indonesia. I am working for a financial institution. I spend most of my free-time with my girl-friend or with my computer. Here is a picture of a crowded train I use daily  :-[ :

mouser:
welcome proximo and erikts  :Thmbsup:

tranzor:
This is my second hello post since my first hello was under the wrong topic. I am not a programmer in the slightest and found my way here because someone linked Mouser's 2-XL emulator on another board. I was then glad to see I found the license home for url snooper which I have used for years.

The really aggravating part is that while I was looking at some of the apps you guys have come up with, I said to myself "oh wouldn't an app for this be great",  I then got side tracked and I cannot recall for the life of me what I wanted to suggest--AHHH

lanux128:
The really aggravating part is that while I was looking at some of the apps you guys have come up with, I said to myself "oh wouldn't an app for this be great",  I then got side tracked and I cannot recall for the life of me what I wanted to suggest--AHHH-tranzor (May 13, 2009, 12:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

hello tranzor, good to see you.. a lot of us here in the forums were side-tracked the same as you.. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version