ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (82/187) > >>

cranioscopical:
Nice to see you posting here, Sugar.

Rowsdower!:
Hi all,

I'm not much for programming. I took a few courses in college as I dabbled, but very little has stuck with me since then (and programming windows applications has never been my strength). I'm mostly an App junkie always looking for inventive new toys to use. I found more than a few here so I figured I'd sign up and do my little part to support the art. In my daily life I work as a grant administrator. I create budgets, manage spending, and push government papers around my desk for research grant applications on the medical campus at a local college where I have been for just over a year now. I'm looking forward to seeing what this community has to offer for my ever-changing PC whims. So far so good!

-Rowsdower!-

Darwin:
Welcome Rowsdower! I'm glad that you've found your way here, and hope that we'll see more of you, and the other new members, on the boards  :Thmbsup:

Sugar:
Welcome Rowsdower.  Is that a mosquito?? 

I think most here recognize each other's rights to our choices and applaud them (well, in OS anyway) and DEFINITELY the programs written.

ps   I Saw FARR mentioned yesterday in PC Magazine (I believe that was the right one)

WELCOME To Rows and 3 Cheers for Mouser.

Rui:
Hi everybody

Hi am Rui, and I was born in Lisbon, Portugal, 51 years ago.
jgpaiva was wondering if there was another DC member from his native country...
Well, there is, João, and its me!
Computers are my hobby, and I remember coming to DC through Wilders, of which I am also a member.
Greetings from Portugal! :)
Rui

P.S. This is my first post and the second is coming right away!....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version