ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (78/187) > >>

electronixtar:
Welcome to the site electronixtar!

ps.from your signature and coding ability, i wonder if you might be the perfect person to try making a Twitter plugin for FARR, as requested here.
-mouser (May 27, 2008, 12:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK I'll try :-)

Love tweeting...

psionics:
Hello! I am from Philippines. I was first into paranormal activities and did alot of ghost contacts and practice @ mt. banahaw mountain. some sports I got addicted is skateboarding, Knife Throwing, and now Freestyle nunchaku(http://freestyleforum.net) which I had innovated. I have been playing with AutoIt scripting last-last year. Made some 2D and 3D games using game engine's scripts. CSS, javascripts, Flash and Htmls.. alot of Php and MySql(http://bico.mcjimlether.com/store), Ajax. I love Pocket PCs and Tech Gadgets. I know alot of Mathematics. I graduated in Industrial Engineeer whose now into ERP(Clipper, FoxPro, MSsql, major is Business Process optimizing). I hate vb .net and i do like power builder apps. Did make many robotics implementation in production areas.

mouser:
Hi psionics, nice to see you posting here.

Let's try to keep the trend going and keep this thread alive -- anyone reading this who hasn't posted yet, tell us a bit about yourself.

Darwin:
Hi psionics, nice to see you posting here.

Let's try to keep the trend going and keep this thread alive -- anyone reading this who hasn't posted yet, tell us a bit about yourself.
-mouser (May 27, 2008, 09:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome to DC, psionics! I agree with mouser - this *should* be the longest thread on the forum... but it's not even close! Hope to hear from others soon  :Thmbsup:

czb:
So a little about me :)
my name is Oldřich Švec and I come from the Czech Republic. I study at CTU (Czech Technical University) and I focus on analysis of timber structures. Soon I am about to finish my bachalor degree, then I will continue with master degree in advanced design of structures using computers (matlab etc) and probably will also continue with Phd study (still thinking about it).

My hobbies are my girlfriend :-* sport (tennis,cycling,swimming etc) and ofcourse computers.

Mostly I like stuff about net (web 2.0) and coding of net applications (javascript, php, css etc) as you have probably noticed ;). But I must say that I used to code in php only and the first larger touch of javascript was made here by coding JS plugins. So it is prove that JS is very simple to learn and a great tool for creating plugins  :Thmbsup: And if I now compare php and javascript from point of view of coder comfort javascript definitely wins.

BTW: is there any kind of geographic map active, as it formely was?
see https://www.donationcoder.com/Columns/mts/b_mouser/archives/2005/09/some_geographic.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version