ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (116/187) > >>

mouser:
Welcome to the site John-Paul (and FCM!) , great to have you here  :Thmbsup:
-mouser (January 10, 2010, 02:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

vaib:
hi ,

I am Vaibhav from India. I am a Computer Science graduate and I am currently working with a company that makes softwares, web apps for the finance big daddies ( the Hedge Funds ). I am here to code ( but finding time is a fight for me ).

Darwin:
Welcome, vaib! I hope that you do find the time, if not for coding, at least for exploring and interacting on DC  :Thmbsup:

KynloStephen66515:
Im Stephen, Im from North West England, and im an alcoholic...

Wrong Room?

Well, never-the-less, I own and run a tattoo studio and a computer games store (not in the same building lol)

I love website design and anything to do with programming to be honest, im pretty old-school and not a big fan of change.

wanna know anything else? tough, i'm to tired to type much, but if you reallllly wanna know, you can PM me or find me on IRC ;) (Stephen66)

muddymind:
Hello,figure i'd post here so i wouldn't come off as a spammer...that and i wanted to show off my awesome avatar.So hello.I'm Jason and i'm from Ohio & a Windows Vista user,sorry.Wanting to migrate to Windows 7 this year and maybe dip my toes into mac territory.Later. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version