Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 24, 2014, 12:51:08 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?  (Read 352515 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #475 on: April 02, 2009, 01:56:03 PM »

Welcome daniel  thumbs up
siouxdax
Supporting Member

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #476 on: April 02, 2009, 02:07:30 PM »

Thanks, mouser. I thought it was about time I formally introduced myself considering I'm on the forum so much lately. smiley

Kind Regards,
Daniel in Tulsa
AKA siouxdax

Visit my tumblog!
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #477 on: April 02, 2009, 02:23:51 PM »

Thanks, mouser. I thought it was about time I formally introduced myself considering I'm on the forum so much lately. smiley

yeah, sure we know you already!
welcome to the club smiley

Tom
rgdot
Supporting Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #478 on: April 02, 2009, 02:24:08 PM »

Hi and welcome Daniel smiley
Coeluh
Supporting Member

Family Guy ^^

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #479 on: April 02, 2009, 02:33:54 PM »

Well I guess I have to introduce myself aswel.

I'm a student, 17 years old and I like to play squash, soccer (futsal). I love snowboarding, favourite thing to do in the world. I like to watch TV shows like family guy, 24, south park and a whole other bunch of series. I'm going to finish my secondary education this year and then start at technichal university of Eindhoven and study Industrial Design (bachelor). I am no coder, I am a designer is what I say, as I am not a good coder and not really willing to get better in it. (I guess I have to when I go to university).

I can be real whiny, or untactful. I just want to get my way sometimes too bad.
rgdot
Supporting Member

« Reply #480 on: April 02, 2009, 02:38:50 PM »

Welcome Coeluh, PSV rule  cheesy
tomos
Charter Member

« Reply #481 on: April 02, 2009, 02:46:02 PM »

Welcome Coeluh, PSV rule  cheesy

I thought that sounded familiar

Tom
rgdot
Supporting Member

« Reply #482 on: April 02, 2009, 02:54:02 PM »

Yes, PSV struggling this year but will be back
Coeluh
Supporting Member

Family Guy ^^

« Reply #483 on: April 02, 2009, 03:21:33 PM »

Haha any dutchies here?
scancode
Honorary Member

I will eat Cody someday.

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #484 on: April 02, 2009, 03:34:05 PM »

I like to play [...]soccer.

QUIT. NOW. Playing soccer kills the little part of your brain that helps you code, and IT NEVER REGENERATES!
You have been warned.

tomos
Charter Member

« Reply #485 on: April 02, 2009, 03:42:23 PM »

QUIT. NOW. Playing soccer kills the little part of your brain that helps you code, and IT NEVER REGENERATES!
You have been warned.

Grin gotta play computer games instead  tellme

Tom
rgdot
Supporting Member

« Reply #486 on: April 02, 2009, 03:47:09 PM »

You have been warned.

No wonder the little I knew has gone  Grin
PhilB66
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #487 on: April 02, 2009, 06:28:05 PM »

Welcome people!

PSV sucks, always did. Watch Ajax / AZ for fun, entertaining football instead.
Shades

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #488 on: April 02, 2009, 09:39:40 PM »

Come on PhilB66:

PSV were practically neighbours (when I was living in Holland). Do they still say: 'Eindhovuh de gekste!!!' ?

Brabo to the core!  Wink
PhilB66
Supporting Member

« Reply #489 on: April 03, 2009, 01:49:45 AM »

I am only familiar with the nickname PSV boeren  cheesy
Jaan Tamm
Participant

« Reply #490 on: April 03, 2009, 03:18:31 AM »

Hi! I'm from Tartu, hope everyone knows, where it is situated    embarassed
I'm a poor student, who is not very much fond of studing, prefers playing WoW and hanging around with some crazy estonian people  smiley However, teachers at the university love me Kiss But it's all because i'm lucky to be full namesake of a great scientist  cheesy
Darwin
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #491 on: April 03, 2009, 11:31:59 AM »

Hi! I'm from Tartu, hope everyone knows, where it is situated    embarassed
I'm a poor student, who is not very much fond of studing, prefers playing WoW and hanging around with some crazy estonian people  smiley However, teachers at the university love me Kiss But it's all because i'm lucky to be full namesake of a great scientist  cheesy

Ah... John Doe  Grin Nice to meet you!

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
AussieRodney
Supporting Member

« Reply #492 on: April 05, 2009, 02:48:29 PM »

Hi! I'm from Tartu, hope everyone knows, where it is situated
No, but I looked it up!

Life is not a dress rehearsal, it's the real thing.
Jaan Tamm
Participant

« Reply #493 on: April 06, 2009, 02:59:35 AM »

Very good, AussieRodney Thmbsup Try to visit us some day, tourists usually say, it's a pleasant place Wink
Nice to meet you too, Darwin lol
Coeluh
Supporting Member

Family Guy ^^

« Reply #494 on: April 06, 2009, 08:46:41 AM »

You have been warned.
Haha I play futsal, headers rarely occur.
tomos
Charter Member

« Reply #495 on: April 07, 2009, 01:36:20 PM »

Haha I play futsal, headers rarely occur.

looks like a good game Coeluh (did a search on youtube), I hadnt come across it before - I know people who play "indoor football" (soccer) not sure, maybe that's the same? 
is there any videos about it you'd recommend?

Tom
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #496 on: April 11, 2009, 11:38:28 AM »

I know people who play "indoor football" (soccer) not sure, maybe that's the same?
futsal *is* indoor football, it is just a name variant that was officially recognized by FIFA. the origins may be Portuguese - a testament to the Brazilians' prowess. smiley

Coeluh
Supporting Member

Family Guy ^^

« Reply #497 on: April 12, 2009, 03:06:16 AM »

I know people who play "indoor football" (soccer) not sure, maybe that's the same?
futsal *is* indoor football, it is just a name variant that was officially recognized by FIFA. the origins may be Portuguese - a testament to the Brazilians' prowess. smiley
Yeah indoor soccer is futsal, I thought I would use a more widely known translation of 'zaalvoetbal'. Well I prefer to watch common soccer, on the grass and stuff. Way more attractive to watch.
lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #498 on: April 13, 2009, 03:27:28 AM »

surely we're having quite a number of footy fans nowadays..

AussieRodney
Supporting Member

« Reply #499 on: April 13, 2009, 04:00:55 AM »

Now if I could just throw in AFL (Australian Rules Football), Rugby Union, Rugby League. American Gridiron, 7-a-side Soccer, 3x3 Junior Soccer & the funny one that Australia plays against Ireland every year, called International Football, we'd have a REAL discussion.  Heh heh.

Life is not a dress rehearsal, it's the real thing.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.05s | Server load: 0.03 ]