ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?

<< < (81/187) > >>

Darwin:
Welcome, Sugar  :Thmbsup: (though it seems that it's a year or two late?!).

Sugar:
haha.. I intend to be late for my own funeral, so if you don't mind, I don't mind.

Darwin:
haha.. I intend to be late for my own funeral, so if you don't mind, I don't mind.
-Sugar (August 15, 2008, 12:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's all good!

f0dder:
Hey Sugar (oh, that sounded corny >_<),

nice to see you onboard!

I sometimes wonder what all the "quiet members" here do - we're obviously a bunch of regulars who make a lot of noise. That's pretty enjoyable and all, but I can't help thinking how many "sign up just for the benefits", and how many actually frequent the forums - lurking or active.

It's always nice seeing somebody post. Doesn't matter if a member has something to say about software or tech or something completely different, it could be a shot of your desktop, or perhaps the view outside your window, or even a single post in this thread.

The great thing about this site has always been the community thing - developers, users and people in general mixing up and having an easy time together. Oh, I might be going on a bit too much on a happy vibe, but it felt right - I hope you're doing OK :)

Sugar:
I love happy vibes.  They help you keep a sense of wellbeing which is the only way to be.   Keep on keeping on with 'em.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version