Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 25, 2014, 09:40:12 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Show us a photo of your mutt or other creatures..  (Read 103362 times)
meeow
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #325 on: August 28, 2013, 06:39:16 PM »

I guess this is kind of late, but here is my baby named babby smiley

* babby.jpg (36.84 KB, 604x453 - viewed 103 times.)

For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of life, please press three
Alice Kahn
smj
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #326 on: August 28, 2013, 07:13:28 PM »

Gerry the Ground Hog   cheesy

* Gerry the Ground Hog.jpg (199.92 KB, 1200x756 - viewed 101 times.)
Dell[a]
Honorary Member

« Reply #327 on: February 10, 2014, 10:41:40 AM »

Our kids: Kotah, Landry, and Sandy

* kotahlandryphoto.JPG (354.04 KB, 1000x1317 - viewed 78 times.)

* omgsandy.JPG (119.14 KB, 640x480 - viewed 78 times.)
Shades

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #328 on: February 10, 2014, 07:00:53 PM »

The dogs are Alaska Malamut? My brother had one. Lovely animal, two pale blue eyes and couldn't bark for the life of her. Howling like a wolf was not a problem though. People were always immediately afraid when they laid eyes on her and I have never met a friendlier dog than her.

Beautiful race of dogs. Keep em close to the arctic circles though, because if you don't you'll be cleaning up the hair they shed on an hourly basis more or less.  Wink
Prince1458
Participant

« Reply #329 on: July 08, 2014, 03:57:25 AM »

Life can be SO hard sometimes.... (see attachment in previous post)

hahahaha....i'm loving this cat......i want's to lay besides him/her idk ... coz that what i like to do the most and most of the time what i do ___^
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #330 on: July 31, 2014, 05:30:10 PM »

Upgraded munchs LED lights xD

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Ath
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #331 on: August 01, 2014, 03:09:19 AM »

Hey Stephen, you're afraid het gets lost in the dark? Grin

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #332 on: August 02, 2014, 08:59:51 AM »

He often gets walked along dark fields and pathways and such so it means he can see and it comes in handy for us to see the path at night lol

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
silat
Supporting Member

« Reply #333 on: August 17, 2014, 02:08:39 AM »

Apollo. Came from Germany when he was 7 months old.
5 yrs now.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 02:17:23 AM by silat » Logged

"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."  - Abraham Lincoln
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #334 on: August 17, 2014, 10:57:02 AM »

Just found some videos of my old dog Tia before her and her brother got stolen from my front garden about 8 years ago Sad

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Ejdoy1G5Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Ejdoy1G5Q</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uDZdzve2HY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uDZdzve2HY</a>

tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #335 on: August 17, 2014, 01:39:43 PM »

my old dog Tia [...] her and her brother got stolen from my front garden about 8 years ago Sad

jeez, that's the pits ohmy Sad

Tom
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #336 on: August 17, 2014, 02:24:36 PM »

my old dog Tia [...] her and her brother got stolen from my front garden about 8 years ago Sad

jeez, that's the pits ohmy Sad

Yeah Sad Spent ages looking for them.  We had an idea who took them but no proof.  I had also been offered a fair amount of money for the dogs within earshot of that person we suspected, so that somewhat made me even more suspicious of them.  Like I said though, never any proof so nothing I could do.

Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #337 on: October 15, 2014, 03:02:00 PM »

Here's a Lizard that came to visit me at my desk this morning.

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #338 on: October 15, 2014, 03:05:37 PM »

^ That looks like an Anolis if I am not mistaken.

w3bcrawler
Participant

« Reply #339 on: October 15, 2014, 03:18:47 PM »

Here are my kitties. :3

Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #340 on: October 15, 2014, 03:39:16 PM »

^ That looks like an Anolis if I am not mistaken.

Beats me...I've never seen it before and it weren't wearing a name tag cheesy (e.g. it's not a pet). It just showed up this morning, hung out for a bit, and wandered off. I was actually surprised it hung out long enough for me to fumble around with the phone camera 6 times trying to get the thing to zoom and focus at the same time. May it liked the flash because it thought it would be warm?  undecided
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #341 on: October 15, 2014, 05:03:14 PM »

W3bcraweler:  so cute!!!
Pages: Prev 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.04s | Server load: 0.27 ]