ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (103/106) > >>

crabby3:
Riddle:  What is really annoying and never stops.  No... not Pawn Stars... junk mail.

After over 3 years of emails and phone calls... the crap has slowed from a deluge to a drizzle.   :(   ...not stopped.

... death, taxes and junk mail. -crabby3 (June 14, 2013, 01:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I solved my spam problems with good software that deletes them before I even download them on my pop3 server.  The phone call problem I solved with a call-blocker.  Now if I can only solve the taxes and death.....  :P
-Tinman57 (June 16, 2013, 08:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

After reading your reply, Tinman57, I understand how misleading my reply was.
So please... let me rephrase some things ..

====================

Riddle:  What is really annoying and never stops?  No... not Worlds Deadliest Catch... junk-mail.

After over 3 years of sending emails (31) and making phone calls (17) ...the USPS crap has slowed from a deluge to a drizzle.   :(  ...not stopped.
This ongoing effort included entering my name/address on The National Do Not Mail List and Epsilon Opt-Out.

... death, taxes, Pawn Stars and junk-mail.   ;D

p.s.1  The few bits of spam I was getting were from my ISP, but after threatening to switch ...they abruptly stopped.  ;D
p.s.2  The National Do Not Call Registry ended most of the telemarketing garbage and my answering machine dissuades the rest.

CleverCat:
Friends who do not reply or just ignore my 'read receipt' for email!

Friends who have Voice Mail or answering machines and NEVER check for messages... Grrrrr I've paid for the call so respect that!

:mad:

Josh:
People who go to the gym and smell like they've bathed in cologne or perfume. You do not go to the gym to smell good, you go there to SWEAT. Leave the perfume/cologne at home!

joiwind:
Software that doesn't ask you where to install ...

(Probably already mentioned !)

cranioscopical:
People who go to the gym and smell like they've bathed in cologne or perfume.
-Josh (June 17, 2013, 07:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
People who don't use cologne or perfume and smell like they've been to the gym.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version