ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (90/106) > >>

app103:
People that forward crap to everyone in their addressbook and have no clue what BCC is or why they should use it.  >:(

Josh:
People who promise they will send something that belongs to a larger group of people only to keep giving excuses

*cough* BABY CODY *cough*

;-) We all love you app103!

CleverCat:
People that forward crap to everyone in their addressbook and have no clue what BCC is or why they should use it.  >:(
-app103 (March 03, 2010, 05:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wholeheartedly second that and have given my friends numerous hints to no avail!

app103:
People who promise they will send something that belongs to a larger group of people only to keep giving excuses

*cough* BABY CODY *cough*

;-) We all love you app103!
-Josh (March 03, 2010, 05:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Baby Cody said one of the first things he learned as a tiny hatchling was that you are supposed to fly south for the winter, and if you don't and find yourself stuck in the north with all the snow and cold weather, seek shelter till March, which is when spring begins.

Now that March is here, Baby Cody has continued his travels around the world, although he regrets not being able to stick around to see the cherry trees all in bloom here, next month.

So, Josh, he's on his way and he has a big chunk of metal to smack you in the head with. (better hide your wallet before he gets there  :P)

app103:
-app103 (March 03, 2010, 05:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wholeheartedly second that and have given my friends numerous hints to no avail!
-CleverCat (March 03, 2010, 11:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I must be much more effective at explaining it, since once I do, I don't get that type of forwards with a millon email addresses on it any more...and in some cases, they even stop forwarding me crap, out of fear I will mark their mail as spam, revoking their privilege to send me anything, even important stuff.

I just can't stand having to send out that canned response + threat to people I know and generally like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version