ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (79/106) > >>

CleverCat:
When the whole country revolves around the 2010 Soccer!

If you're coming here, be warned - The Gautrain (High speed train from Pretoria to Jo'burg won't be ready. The planned fancy Bus Service in Cape Town has fallen through as some bright spark made a 2 Billion Rand miscalculation and the 'workers' building the Stadia are always striking!!

Not to mention our Electricity crisis...... :o

And here's why...

Curt:
- your electricity seems to be steady..., or is it Crisis, jumping?

fenixproductions:
Office thieves.

I've lost my DC mug not so long ago and I wonder what is the main cause of people behaving such way.

In many cases, stolen things are not expensive at all but it still wonders me: is it some kind of very strange cleptomania to take office equipment (like paper clips, notebooks, …, mugs) or food from refrigerators, or what?

I think I will never understand that not so many people seem to care about. My colleagues just accepted scenario that their goods may disappear someday.

Innuendo:
I think I will never understand that not so many people seem to care about. My colleges just accepted scenario that their goods may disappear someday.
-fenixproductions (December 06, 2009, 07:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

fenix, while your English is normally outstanding, I think the word you were looking for was colleagues. :)

But to address your post, I cannot imagine anybody stealing a 'used' mug from someone they hardly know. Yuck!

Darwin:
I cannot imagine anybody stealing a 'used' mug from someone they hardly know. Yuck!
-Innuendo (December 06, 2009, 09:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ditto  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version