ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What annoys you to no end?

<< < (75/106) > >>

40hz:
Operating Systems  >:(
-Edvard (August 19, 2009, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1 on that. Almost as annoying as applications. ;D

Whereismyangel:
Search fields in forums that doesn't allow me to make a search on a specific term because "it's too common" or "not specific enough" !!!!! >:( >:( >:(

And so what ?!! If I want make a search in google with the word "test", i can !!! Why not in a forum ? it's my problem what I'm looking for !!

Grrrrrr....; ;D

app103:
And so what ?!! If I want make a search in google with the word "test", i can !!! Why not in a forum ? it's my problem what I'm looking for !!
-Whereismyangel (August 20, 2009, 05:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

That isn't an issue on this forum. You can search for "test" and get results.

The main reason why you can't search for very common words is because there would be so many results that it would overwork the server and probably bring the forum to its knees. If you want the forum to stay online, there has to be some limits in place to ensure that a simple search doesn't kill the site.

fenixproductions:
Maybe I've complained about these already:

1. search on forum boards with results not linking to posts where the phrase occurs but to main thread instead.

There is nothing better like browsing through 100-pager ;)

2. software support boards with no possibilities to search for files extensions (three letters are not long enough).

How, the hell, can I find anything ANI or CUR related on XnView forum without that? No one uses full format name.

tomos:
well I was searching for a particular windows 7 thread here lately

Each word must be at least two characters long.

should really report it /make a request elsewhere . . it's on my todo list FWIW . .  :-\

of course it works if you put it so "Windows 7"  :-[ lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version